"Re-do" Poll- NOW do you want Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 15, 2012.

?

Do you want Peyton NOW?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2012.
  1. Yes- same as before

51.8%
  2. No-same as before

24.7%
  3. Yes-I changed my mind

21.2%
  4. No-I changed my mind

2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Lmaooo !!!

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

How many choices would that poll have? 9?

I am proud to be No No No if that poll is put together. That said, I agree with what Amy said in another thread....time to brace for the pitchfork. Bud is not going to give up no matter what IMO.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

but would you consider it a pitchfork if we win a super bowl before having cap problems?

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No, I would consider it a miracle....

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yes. I was saying that this situation had Brett Favre written all over it back before he was released by the colts. I think I was arguing with people about why teams shouldn't pursue him or something like that. And it does seem to be going that direction.

Haha I was wondering when I would see another poll go up. I bet it would be overwhelmingly No at this point just judging from the overall attitude of the board this afternoon.

Yes I am also proud t be a No No No. It was looking pretty bleak for our kind yesterday. At times I felt like I was arguing with the entire board, there is no telling how many it sucks I got, and how many I gave out. But today is much better. I think people are starting to realize the actual impact that the signing would have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar