Reading the coverage: RCA Dome is deflated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
    Open invitations: Join me for an AFC South chat this afternoon at 3:00; hit me in the mailbag.
    Houston Texans
    Richard Justice talks to Gary Kubiak about where the fun of the job is.
    Steve Slaton could be a long-term answer for the Texans, writes Dale Robertson.
    Indianapolis Colts
    Peyton Manning is taking his share of the blame and the Colts two bye week practices are featuring first team offense against first team defense, writes Mike Chappell.
    The RCA Dome is deflated, reports Heather Gillers.
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    David Garrard: "I'm definitely not playing at the same high intense level that I was at last year." Vito Stellino looks into why.
    Jacksonville's defense has fallen off and rates as average, says Gene Frenette.
    The Jaguars seem confident they can avoid a TV blackout, writes Michael C. Wright.
    Garrard admits the Jaguars have taken the Texans lightly at times, writes Cole Pepper.
    Tennessee Titans
    It takes a lot for the Titans to make a lineup change, but Stephen Tulloch is moving into the middle linebacker slot, displacing Ryan Fowler, Jim Wyatt reports.
    The Titans are formulating their plan for slowing Adrian Peterson, according to Gary Estwick.

More...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RCA Dome isn't the only thing deflated in Indianapolis. :grrhee:

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Maybe they should re-inflate it...it's the only place the Colts have ever won a game in at home...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Memorial Stadium?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar