Reading the coverage: Reliant Stadium calling in experts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
    Brought to you by the free wireless at Jacksonville's airport, here's the best of what's around in the AFC South. I'm heading back to Nashville and will talk to you from there.
    Houston Texans
    The company that runs Reliant Stadium is bringing in experts and has much to sort out. The team will report back to work Tuesday, writes John McClain.
    Indianapolis Colts
    The defensive stops came at all the right times as the Colts forced the Vikings to settle for field goals, says Mike Chappell.
    Bob Kravitz's report card: an F and a D in a win.
    Phil Richards on the stunning comeback by the Colts in Minnesota.
    A look at Anthony Gonzalez's lateral to Reggie Wayne.
    Adam Vinatieri missed one, but made the one that won it.
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    The Jaguars took control of the game at a crucial time, but it wasn't enough and they are dealing with an 0-2 start, says Michael C. Wright.
    Gene Frenette examines "two consecutive unacceptable defeats."
    Gregg Williams' call on a crucial third down failed to workÂ*for the second week in a row, writes Vito Stellino.
    David Garrard threw a costly interception, says Stellino.
    The revamped offensive line did OK, but not well enough, according to Jeff Elliott.
    Marcus Stroud influenced his first game against the Jaguars in subtle ways, says Garry Smits.
    Tennessee Titans
    The Titans kept their balance in the Cincinnati wind, writes Jim Wyatt.
    Tennessee's defense did well to hold the Bengals to seven points, says Gary Estwick.
    Michael Griffin flew late to Cincinnati on his own after his dog died, according to The Tennessean's notebook.
    More on the wind from Estwick: "Me and my 2 percent body fat," Jevon Kearse said, "I was getting blown all over the place."
    David Climer's four downs on Titans at Bengals.

More...

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You'd think that they'd bring in some experts to fix the team!

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

why would griffin miss the plane cause of a dumb dog! man up! you cant be tough guy on the field and be a chick at home!

4. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Boo!!!! :sad2:

6. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

His dog died while he was in route to the emergency vet, and this is what made him late to catch the team plane.
    There is a word for just leaving your dog to die. I think it's animal cruelty... just ask M. Vick.

7. The Horse

The Horse Camp Fodder

LenDale White reported no issues with the wind. :))

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

About time we got a LW joke that wasn't stale :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar