Real Time Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DegenerateBUM, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

What do you think degenerate?

2. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

If you guys want to do 3 rounds that's good. Whatever the consensus ends up being is fine, it's supposed to be fun.

I would do all 7, but I'm that guy that drafts every round in a fantasy madden draft, lol. I like the idea of finding gems in the later rounds, like Tom Brady. But you could argue those later rounds are a crapshoot.

Hopefully we can get some of the guys that are arguing who we should take in here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'll do it.. I'll post my pick each round before the Titans do. And I'll do it according to the real draft [no picking players who have already been selected]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Ok, we have 4 guys now, lol. I'm going to do it regardless of how many people join. I hope it can build into something eventually, even if it's not this year. I don't have any pull or status here, but I encourage those of you that have joined to try and get some others here to join.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It is a cool idea, but I don't know if I can commit to be being on here during the draft. I could throw up my ideas same day, same weekend, though.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

it shouldn't be too bad if we do a few rounds....just pull it up on the phone while you are watching and drinking lol

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I'll do it if I remember. Should send a message on draft day to remind everyone.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

BTW my first pick is in: Jalen Ramsey, CB/S Florida State.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Looks like we feel the same way. I'm sure Tunsil or Ramsey will be the first pick for nearly everyone.

Interesting idea, I might be in. Only thing is, I don't watch all of the second day.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I still say we do the first 2-3 rounds...I like 3 because lets be honest, the first round is a gimme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar