Real Time Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DegenerateBUM, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wait til u find out how much PFF gets

2. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Yeah I looked into it, not cheap.

I might expand this with other teams and start a website, so it could be worth it. Not looking to make money, just a project to have fun.

3. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

I wish
    Also, I hope you do the Real Draft with us next year! We could use a few extra heads!!!

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

My suggestion is don't bother with PFF. We have enough problems with the 'experts' using their ratings because they are too lazy to watch the D@mn games and have their own opinions! PFF makes too many mistakes to be worthy of a credible rating system with which to draw conclusions.

I'm all for starting this real time draft across every team's websites and let the fans go up against the 'experts' whether they be the Kiper and McShay's or our own team's GM's!

Good stuff!

5. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Can you out draft Jrob this offseason?
    Has anyone out drafted Jrob yet?

Make sure to try the Real Time Draft this year.

[​IMG]

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'm gonna start a Free Agency thread though it won't be in 'real time' but people will get whatever free agents they want within their salary cap and we can track that as well. That way when people tell me we shouldn't gamble on AJBouye and he turns out to be one of the top cb's in the game and I wanted him last year, I can show I would have paid for him.

The Free Agency one won't be in real time but it'll be in the title just for easy reference here too. That way, people like me can alter our draft strategy based on who WE would sign in free agency and then we can compare off-seasons to JRob.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was thinking about doing that same thing!

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

You post more than I do so please...go ahead and run with it. I just want them connected (not necessary if someone only wants to do their free agency thing) so the die hards can do free agency and their own draft so they can really play against the 'pros.' Was thinking of using OverTheCap's salary cap calculator. For purposes of cost to sign players, obviously if the Titans sign the player, that's what you'd sign him for. If it's a player that goes to another team, you have to shell out another $1mil/yr to 'win' them over. Or whatever sounds reasonable to you. Any players traded for draft picks would mean you'd have to give up as many points in terms of value in draft picks or more. Or leave trades out if you like. Can also cut players. Point is, use your cap as you see fit and get the best 53 on the roster for Day 1. Free agency extends all the way to the day they cut down to final 53 so we can pick up cheap vets too. or maybe that's TOO crazy...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar