Realistic Draft Prospects for us sitting at #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JR1980, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am sure there have been threads made close to this topic, but I didn't see it on here. I was wondering who you guys and girls feel will be the best available on the board by #11 for the Titans 2014 draft?! I know it is a bit early, but some of you are really on top of this stuff, so I figured I would see what all of you think. Personally, I feel that they need a game changer/play maker (Not CJ haha), QB, ILB, DE early, with a RB, OT, maybe mid round or free agency. Thoughts?

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

CJ Mosely ... would really complete our LB corps and could provide instant impact on the D

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

or maybe Kouandjio ... could complete our OL (assuming we can get a real OL coach to go along with it)

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I still think DL should be our top priority. If there happens to be a more solid player at LB or OL then I'm ok with that. Definitely need to get an impact player there.

5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

you know we will find a way to either get another OL or a WR

6. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

I'm confused about why some of you are saying you would draft any position other than QB. Are you seriously counting on Locker as your starting QB to make it through the whole season? If so how many seasons are you willing to wait? Please clarify what you are counting on at the QB position.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Right now you can't predict what will be looked at.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I don't see drafting qb early when if Munch stays he HAS to win or is gone for sure. He needs all NFL ready picks.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not only that- but how many decent QB prospects are in this draft? 1-2?

As long as the Texans take Manziel- I'm happy.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I'd like to wait on MLB and get Chris Borland later. I'm looking at RT/LT or DE in the 1st.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar