Really?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

You people are freaking out haha.......

I know we're 0 and 2 but I still believe we'll be ok, as long as we're at 500 going into the bye we'll be fine IMO. As far as playing Young we'll I really don't care who the QB is because our D needs to step it up! We have a killer run stopping defense but our secondary is a joke right now!

We're a good team but two weeks in a row we kill are chances of winning! If I was going to blame this loss on anyone it would be the coaches more less FISHER! Why don't you kick the damn ball instead of going for it forth and 4! We was on the 34 may 35 and we have a great kicker and the game was a tie at this point and we lost by three!!!

Like I said we'll be fine just make in to the bye with our heads above the water and we'll be ok, second half of our sechdule is a lot more favorable

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it would have been a 50 yard FG into the wind without our holder because hentrich was hurt. collins should not have thrown the ball out of bounds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Collins play on that 4th down is the reason he is being bashed.

4. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

Don't give a damn about a holder, Young has help before and I'm sure Collins has too! I would just took the chances with Rob the guy has a big leg and the wind wasn't that bad at the point in the game!

5. Fry

the wind was the reason rob kicked the ball out of the endzone three times on kickoffs when it was to his back.

going for a 50 yard kick against the wind would have been the dumbest thing we could have done at that point. it falls short and jacoby jones just has to outrun the field goal team to the sideline and he's in the endzone.

if we flat out miss it, the texans get an extra 7 yards in field position.

6. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

I was there the wind wasn't that bad in that point of the game!

7. Fry

they showed the flags on the uprights right before we went for it and they were going crazy.

look, before every half the kickers go out and test their range. obviously they felt it was out of range or they would have kicked it.

8. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

I'm not a coach but I just thought we coulda done it... But I still feel this is our season, I mean the season is still young we'll be ok...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Collins threw the ball away on 4th and 4?

10. Fry

he didn't really throw it away, he was under pressure and threw the ball too far outside so gage had no chance to get his feet in bounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar