Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reason the Titans lost today!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Youre better than Ryan Mouton
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,228
    Kinda like being smarter than a kid with Down Syndrome
    xpmar9x and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    Except that they're not.
    BigTitanFan, Dman, The Hammer and 1 other person high five this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Its funny because if we're on our 1-yard line we have no problem going 99-yards to score, but from the other 1-yard line we suck.
    BigTitanFan, acqua7 and The Hammer high five this.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    FWIW Wycheck said on the radio this morning that Munch pretty much admitted that going for it was "probably" the wrong decision in that situation (so early in the game).
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    ah we always ripped fisher for not going for it - so i'm not gonna start staying the opposite. I don't mind the agressive nature...as long as you mix up the play calling, my friends though i was a genius for correctly predicting the goaline plays...LITTLE DID THEY KNOW
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    I have no problem w/ Munch going for it on the 4th & 1 -- just sucks we didn't punch it in.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I do, you have a chance to make it a 1 score game. consider the fact that we didn't get in the end zone in the previous few plays and how bad our running game is, you take the 3 and move on. 3>0 I would consider it if locker was playing because he can actually throw the ball but with fitz and the way he played that first half, 3 is the smartest thing to do. If this happened later in the game, then i say go for it , nothing to loose, go all out.
  8. blacktitan Starter

Moolah:
    $95
    That goal line disaster was typical Fisherball, stubborn to a fault. It was obvious Poe was Killing Turner on the inside. You have the fastest RB in the league and no interior line push and you continue to run CJ off guard and up the gut on the D. Where are the outside runs, the sweeps, the bootlegs, something other than "mano y mano" caveman football?

The Titans had their chances, and I like the team this year, but coaching still gets in the way. As bad as I want to win, I realize that the more Munchak wins, the more likely it is that he will remain as coach. Over the past 2 and half years, I see litle to no innovation when it comes to Offense and it appeas that the defense is better because of the addition of Greg Wiliams. This team has playmkers and the potential to be a great team. We need new blood coaching the talent on this team.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,665
    I had no problems going for it on that first goal line opportunity. What sucked was watching KC come out on first play from THEIR OWN ONE and throwing the long pass over our heads....that sucked.