Reasons to root for the Clots today : feel free to add your own

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I had to choose between Steve and Peyton, no doubt I'd choose Steve. Sadly, I hate both teams equally with a passion...

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I always root for team first, player second (if at all). Go Bolts.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:ha:

Conversely I'm rooting for the Bolts Because I like L Tomlinson

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You say Tom-A-to, I say Tom-ah-to :ha:

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

The colts need a good rooting.

:banned:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know what's worse - McNair winning, or Manning winning. I hate both equally now I believe. Guess I pull for the ravens. That hurts to say.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You've had all season to get over McNair. We have Vince Young so that should ease the pain. What's best imo is that we may have the satisfaction of seeing McNair win over Manning. That would be gravy. I don't even look at it like they are the Ravens. I look at them as "Steve's team". Trust me, I was as upset and irrational over Steve being traded as anyone... if not more than anyone... All will be right in the world as long as Manning never wins it all.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wasn't upset about it. I wanted McNair gone. He was done, but he went to the Ravens, sooooo...
    He could've been a backup for anyone else, but nope, just had to go to the ravens.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you wanted McNair gone for $$$ reasons or other reasons?

I can't really blame him for going to the Ravens. (anymore)
    for a time I was very bitter and angry about it.

Now all I really want to see is Steve get a ring.

One day I hope he'll return to Tennessee... and instead of signing a 1 day deal to retire on... I'd like to see him sign a multi year deal to be our wood pile qb. I guess I'm sentimental like that. I loved Steve McNair in two-tone blue. I can remember sitting in my seats at the Coliseum a few years ago... back in 2004 I guess... I wondered and thought to myself, "how can we ever find a suitable replacement... #9 dresses in a phone booth... that's really him down there..."

Rolle and DMase being Ravens only made me hate 'em more...
    But now that Steve is there in the "second season"
    ... how can I not cheer the Ratbirds?

Maybe I should have my head re-examined.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Nope... I feel the exact same way. Like all Titans fans, I hate the Ravens (I think it's part of our DNA). But now that Steve is there, the hatred has died down a bit. Just because he went to a bitter rival, I can't forget everything he has done for this franchise. And if his season in Baltimore has shown anything, it's that his demise has been greatly exagerrated. He's playing great right now. However, I can only wonder how this season would have played out if he was still in Tennessee. Guess we'll never know, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar