Reasons to root for the Clots today : feel free to add your own

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

They still have buttlick as their coach.
    Another thing to consider, if the Dolts were to win the SB they might be more inclined to make some changes like letting Freeney go, thinking they can now prepare for the future. It is true that SB teams seem to go down a notch after winning the SB which is another reason for hoping the Colts win.
    I have a hard time getting excited about some of the core of the Titans, Mac, Mase and Rolle holding up the SB trophy as part of the Ravens.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I would rather have the Dolts wither and die in our division never able to hoist it. I am comfortable with Mac getting one. I will be sick that it is in a purple man-a-tard but he proved his doubters wrong like he always does.

All of the Baltimore players I hate already got a ring IMO. If this is Macs route he can deal with his maker and whom ever he sold his soul to to get it when his time comes. Plus the Titans screwed him in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar