Receivers Titans Could Sign

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

It's all about Houshamazoo.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

which ones have exceptional hands?

and i take it you don't mean "model quality hands", but rather they don't drop many passes....:))

3. Championship...

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

that's the thing... none of our receivers have more than 1 talent... i'd gladly trade a WR with good hands and WR with speed plus a 7th rounder for a speedy receiver who has a knack for getting the ball. we have good hands, speed, agility, brute force, great run blockers, everything. when we have a 3rd and 7 nobody is looking for that run block WR or that shifty one. they're looking for hands.w e just don't have any less receivers than we do each talent. that's our problem.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well.. you know theres this guy nammed Ty out there somewhere who could maybe come back?

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think the problem is that most of the people throwing out these suggestions can't even keep track of the WRs that they're recommending or commenting on.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Worse than women on a shopping spree......just keep adding players.....we will get better. Teams that go to SuperBowls have chemistry...not individual studs. You could tell even AH wasn't happy about adding Simon, because it was bringing a new player into the mix.

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Ballet Parking????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar