Recommend a team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If you had to recommend an NFL team to someone completely new to American football, which team would it be, and why? Don't say Titans, we all know about the Titans.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd probably say Green Bay Packers.

Young franchise QB, who has 5+ years being elite
    Great history and fan base
    Will probably be a Top-10 team for atleast 5 more years

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Recommend as in recommend who they should be a fan of? Gotta be an iconic team, like the Packers or Cowboys. One that gets a lot of media coverage.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Can't do it...

You like who you like. You can't choose...

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Whoever gets RGIII...

I really like the kid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

I would never recommend today's Cowboys to anyone, that person would be miserable as a fan. But Green Bay is another story, that's the franchise other teams should be following.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I would say Carolina Panthers. If you go in and pick a team that is already on top, that isn't fun as a fan. For me, anways.

IF Browns can get RG3 and resign Hillis... I could potentially see them as being a sexy team.

8. JCBRAVE

Don't "it Sucks" me for this, but the Pittsburgh Steelers have to be mentioned as a team some other person could enjoy taking on as their team. More championship wins than anyone, and a perennial contender. Even with their cap hell they're still going to be competitive for 4 or more years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Young and up-comming teams - like the Lions, Browns (depending on their QB), Bungles.

10. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Bears, good mix of media coverage and a good team, if cutler had not gotten hurt i think they could have ended up winning it all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar