REDS are in!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CRUDS, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The only pro team that has ever delivered the whole shebang for me as a fan - back in the postseason! First in the MLB!

[​IMG]

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I went to a Reds game a few years ago... they finished first in their division and went one and done in the playoffs.

I expect the same again. Of course, I know nothing about baseball. I could probably only name 5-10 players in the league.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Pitching is everything in MLB and The Reds staff is much more tuned in today than 2 years ago. That season really was a decent team putting their toe in the pool..
    Anything can happen, but the team that knocked them out that year didn't even make the playoffs this year.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Giants are getting their azzes SPANKED!
    Looks like a Reds/Nats showdown in the NL..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar