Redskins at Colts is my late game: please slap me I think I'm happy about it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

whoops... was it that video? I forgot about this post bigtitan.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Pot,Kettle,Black

Bammabing :banned:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That damn manning!

Egotistical p***k! First denver takes the lead 21-20 and he has to march his team down for a field goal. Then he is down 28-23 and he has to throw a TD pass. Then with the score 31-31 he goes on another drive for a game winning FG. All for the glorification of his fing ego!

Just running up big stats against a horrible defense is what he was doing. The broncos gave up 44 points in 6 games. Hell anyone could score 34 against them. Manning was just showing off!

Why is it necessary for the colts to win anyway they already had a 2 1/2 game lead in the division. They are just greedy. For the sake of fairness they should lose on purpose but that SOB manning wants to win even when it is not necessary. What a jerk!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i bet he's willing to take all the glory in the win too.

5. Vinateri must have nerves of steel, he's immense...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Roll, every time you get wet seeing Peyton Manning or the times you come on here to gloat about what he does more then you talk about a Titans win, I think it's time you came out of the closet and go join coltsfreak

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think Peyton would take those comments back if he could. The "trying to be a good team mate" garbage was just that... garbage. That's frustration talking, but you know what? I love hearing frustration from Peyton Manning.

:coltssuk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar