Pre-Game Thread Redskins at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

guys those ads are so tricky now because they hide the real x button in the corner and it's barely visible so don't click the big x. it's a trap.

2. luv_ya_blue

luv_ya_blue Camp Fodder

Can't wait to see the boys in blue battling for the last roster spots. Pre-seasons football sucks, but Titan's pre-season sucks much less!!!!!
    Go Blue

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

What the heck are you talking about? Pre season is the appetizer to the main course!

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The nasty, cold, sh!tty, appetizer.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That costs season ticket holders the same amount as the delicious main course.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

because of piss or cum?

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I really want to watch the preseason games online but Full HD on a big screen tv has spoiled me. How is the video quality on these sites? If it sucks I might just suck it up and buy the season pass.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Or poop?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The quality depends on 2 things, the computer you have, and your internet speed. 3 years ago I had 15mbps internet speed, the quality was ok, then I bumped my internet to 50mbps and much better.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Vince was throwing on the sidelines.

People booed him for not going back in a game, then booed him for getting upset he couldn't go back in a game.

Some people just didn't like Vince Young.

Fisher's time was done here. That whole situation makes me dislike him even more. He's a liar.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar