Redskins done with RG3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We all know Washington has had FO issues forever, you cant ask logical questions like that lol

I like RG3, I think he simply rushed back from injuries too soon.

2 years ago I remember watching him and being like why isn't he planting his feet when he throws, a series or two later he gets hurt throwing from an awkward angle.

All thats wrong with this kid is his mechanics suffer when he plays hurt.. He played hurt a lot the last few years. If he's healthy Id love to see us kick the tires on him to be our No.2

2. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I rather call up Locker and bring him out of retirement to back up MM8 than RG3.

I live in the MD/DC area and all he did was point fingers every time they lost....no accountability what so ever. Plus he can't read defenses, which has led to his failure.

We need a decent Vet like a Hasselback that is willing to teach MM8 something.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Matt Moore

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Thats not a terrible name to suggest, id like that over Mett

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The last thing any up and coming QB needs is a young backup with a recognizable name and a storied college career behind him. No matter how good Mariota is 95% of the time, a small group of RG3 fans will form in the fanbase and every time Mariota throws a pick or fumbles the rumbling will start. It's inevitable.

And why would RG3 come here? Dude wants to get his career back on track. This is the last place to do it.

#195 Fry, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Because he has an injury history and his $16-million contract would become fully guaranteed in 2016 if he got hurt again. No one was trading for that.

Leaving him in bubble wrap on the sideline was the only option they had short of just cutting him (in which case he could go to an NFC East rival).

7. JCBRAVE

Somebody has to throw it to our best receiver... Him and Mariota in 2-QB sets!

8. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

And our best RB as well.....

9. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

charlie.jpg

We could always get Charlie back.....we let go of the wrong back-up....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

If he's cheap, I would. He sucks, and I was a Mett supporter. That said, Mett hasn't shown much, and RGIII plays a similar style to MM8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar