Redskins Draft Day Trade

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by BaltimoreTitan, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaltimoreTitan

BaltimoreTitan Camp Fodder

Should the Titans trade up to 6. Washington is screaming to get out of that pick. At 6 there is alot of talent (Landry), in all areas. With 10 picks we can lose some day 1 picks and get decent replacements in day 2. Big names honestly boost team moral. E.g. Vince Young. I think that would make Keith happy.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'd love to have Washington's pick. Unfortunately, we'd probably have to give up all 10 of our picks to move up that high and it's certainly not worth that.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'd have to give up too much, but I think we could give up well below the chart's value, this year so many people are trying to trade down, it could be a better deal than most years.

Bottom line, almost anything would be too much, we do have multiple needs.

4. dgood

dgood Guest

Never gonna happen.....I think we might have to do 10 picks and a star player....

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

your hallusinating, all though it would be hard, what if we made a 3 way blockbuster deal involving the Redskins, Titans, and the Lions, putting the Titans at the 2 spot, the Redskins at the 19 spot and the lions at the 6 spot?? both teams desperatly want out of there positions, the redskins dont want to move up, and they know there is plenty of talent at 19 and the lions could easily get joe thomas at 6...leaving us, with calvin johnson.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

And the skins could be willing to trade down for less than the chart dictates in order to fill in their current gap in the draft (they don't pick between their #6 overall and the fifth round) I think we might be able to get it from them for our first, third, and one of our fourth rounders, depending on who's their it could definately be worth that trade.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Oh man, where to start.

Firstly - If the Cardinals pass on Joe Thomas at 5, I'll give myself a male brazilian (whilst blindfolded). No way the Lions could get him at 6.

To move to number 2, we would need to give up our entire draft as well as a 1st rounder next year. Don't believe it? Look up trade value chart. Next year's picks are generally valued at 10% less than the equivalent value this year.

Also, the general consensus is that there are not more than 6-10 real blue chip players in this year's draft. I don't see Washington trading back all the way to 19 without asking for a king's ransome.

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Is the Floyd Reese talking?

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Don't joke about that man.... I just winced in pain :ha:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

who wants to get in the Delorean with me and go back two years and trade out of #6? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar