Redskins fan here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Redskins_Fan26, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I'm a Redskins fan and I must say, wow. You guys have done terrific job this year especially in the last couple months. In the offseason I didn't think Young should've gone before Leinart but I guess I was wrong, VY has done terrific this season.

This is the only fan site I am going to give props to because I really didn't expect this kind of season from the Titans and it's actually kind of a pleasant surprise being from Indiana to see that the Colts are finally getting some competition (let's face it the Jags were never really a threat).

Over at the Skins site we were basically depressed when you guys beat us for your first win this year but we feel better about it seeing you guys win each week. Now I am still a Skins fan and I'm not jumping on any bandwagons, but just know that I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the way out cuz that would make an AWESOME story.

Peace out,

Redskins_Fan26

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Cheers fan26.

Who'd have thought after the Saints demolition of the Cowboys last week that you guys could pull out a win.

Nice one dude

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

So Redskins Fan, tell me your thoughts on Gregg Williams? There seems to be a whisper that he might get let go after the year. Some of the players are turning on him.

4. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Nice post redskins....

5. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Thanks for the props, and great job against the Saints. I'm sure Clinton Portis is getting a little buggy now with Betts running over everyone.

6. I was pleasantly surprised for that Saints game.

As for Gregg Williams I think he's gonna stay. The players that are talking out are expendible ones trust me. As for Portis, we may need to rework his contract now that Betts signed a 5-year deal not too long ago. Portis should only be really worried if Betts learns how to block as half as well as CP does.

Good luck on Sunday against Buffalo guys I'll be keeping an eye on it.

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

your definitely going to need to restructure several deals considering your cap sitaution and the holes the team has..................Snyder wants Clemments and he needs about 15-20 mil SB to get him..........Bills agreed preseason to add a clause in his contract that they would not tag him this coming yr so you know he is getting paid.............and I dont think the Skins have the MOJO to get it done

8. killacalititans

killacalititans Camp Fodder

bongo do we have the mojo lol to get him here

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i wouldnt lay a finger on clements....

the only corner i'd make a run at would be samuel....

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Thanks for the props dude, my dad's a Redskins fan so y'all Washington-followers are ok in my book.
    Betts may be racking up the yardage, but I'm looking forward to seeing Clinton back. He's one of my favourite players, after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar