Redskins sue a 72 Year Old Grandma for nearly $70,000

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

That's pathetic. There's really nothing more that can be said about it.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Those SOB's

4. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Yeah that was lame of their spokesperson to basically say "I don't know one team that doesn't sue their fans", when more than half the league doesn't... They should be ashamed of themselves

5. latiger12

latiger12 Camp Fodder

Your right, its just a sad day for the skins. Douches....

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I think this means the Redskins have beaten the Raiders for the coveted title of:

"Worst front office/Public Relations in the NFL."

You talk about Loyalty to your fan base. She has had season tickets since 1962. I wonder what a season ticket package cost back then...

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm suing the Redskins for the 15 minutes lost at work it took me to get through that horrible article. I want $15,000. Really though, that sucks. This is why that team sucks :grrr::grrr::grrr:. They cant do anything right. I hope that team contracts swine flu and has to walk around looking like this:[​IMG]

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

and she STILL roots for the Redskins..wtf?

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Maybe they can send Haynsworth over there to stomp on here head while they are at it.

but honestly.

Not to be harsh on grandma but what the heck is she doing commiting to a 10 year contract at more then $5K a year at her age? Does she really think she is going to be able to hawk houses at 80+ years of age? And why didn't she at least try to fight it a little. The article says she just let it go. I am pretty sure the skins ticket office does not have a picture and DOB of this lady sitting up when they decied who they are going to sue. If she had even tried to contact them I bet they let her out of it if not give her the tickets.

Love the negative publicy on the skins though. :lol:

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

My friends just got 4 season seats for the Skins, and they've been waiting for like 10 years for them seats.

If the Redskins are smart they will put her on the sideline and call it a day.

Are the Titans on a waiting list, or can you get tickets easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar