Redskins vs. Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Chris Brown and Kerry Collins--magic!

pure magic.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh jesus don't start this bullcrap

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

tis a little early. :rolleyes:

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

it's you guys that need to relax--it was a joke. Just as annoying as the whiners are the knights-errant against negativity. I consider myself capable of seeing both positive and negative things about the team--always. It's not like i'm expecting to see a Kerry Collins year (or even too much Brown, really--not exclusively anyway). So I don't know who you're fighting. Christ. My bad, I guess.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:notworth: :))

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I dont care about what happen at the end of the game. our first stringers owned there first string players. Our run defence and pass rush is off the chain. We were able to move the ball without vince young in the game. We shut them out and shoulda had more points. but heck the dude doesnt snap the ball right, but he is a 3rd stringer. I say micheal griffen needs to move back to safety, i agree with everybody now, he looked a little loss. Our special teams will still be good without pacman, did yall see courtland finnegan, he is gonna be good!!

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Our running game was pathetic with both Brown and White.....blocking left a lot to be desired. I wouldn't get too excited...we have a long way to go.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I only watched the first half (and the god-awful ending). Our running game was piss poor. Offense pretty much sputtered, but it probably would have been better had Vince been in. Glad to see we finally found some semblance of a pass rush. The run defense seems to be in order. And, as usually is the case with our defense, the secondary left a lot to be desired.

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Tell me you seen chris henry though. that dude looked like he is ready to go. Chris brown and lendale looked pitiful though. I hope they werent tryin so hard because it is preseason or something Lol. Just think about how its gonna open things up more with vince though!!! and chris henry was runnin great, and he will be that much better when vince young is in.

10. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Our first and second string secondary was good though!!! big red what the heck are you talkin about. randle el didnt do jack and santana moss had one good catch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar