Redskins vs. Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Without Vince it's hard to tell how the pass offense looks... Run Defense looked good(25 yards allowed from starters). Running offense just needs something, maybe some variety than to the left/middle. Pass defense, ehh well that's another positive, we have alot of competition. I think to my eyes, I saw what I thought was going on... Nothing new other than this was an actual live game. major positive to take though, that this team now knows that Vince isn't the head of this team and that they all need to keep on track... oh yeh, no injuries!

2. AnimatorMike

AnimatorMike Camp Fodder

Or apparently even a discussion.:moon2:

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The run defense looked very good. I think it could be almost as good as the 2003 team that ranked 1st overall. Hopefully we'll be better in the secondary than in year's past, because that's been our achilles heel for years.

4. BigRed3

Yeah, i'm overly confrontational tonight. My apologies.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Neither impressed me very much. Chris is running a little more physically than he used to. He should have broken one on the outside one time, but didn't and got his clock cleaned.

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I seen so much good from this team. I really want them to move griffin back to safety.

7. RELAX,some of you people are buggin out over our rushing performance.It was the same way last year when Henry, Lendale, and Brown we're battlin.This game was just a warm up game practically.I wouldn't be surprised if things went like they did for the rest of the preseason.Untill theirs a #1 back, are rushin attack is gonna be average.They need to gel and it takes time.Some of you peole need to seriously chill,way to early to criticize..

8. BigRed3

I have a question though, how the hell does Cortland Finnegan get his clocked cleaned by the punter?

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

LT was spotted doing his signature move- the "run about 5 yards away from a WR who's about to catch the ball, then be ready to knock him out of bounds after he's made a 25 yard catch. I can't believe they let him start. I know lowry will start next week, but that was a huge letdown.

Finnegan, on the other hand, stepped up.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Or a better question How the hell does he get clocked by a punter and fumble?
    Answer: The Punter played Linebacker in his high school days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar