Reese article on GM/coach relationships

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh. Every franchise player this team has ever had came by the way of Floyd. (within the last decade at least) and it looks like it's going to stay that way until MR leaves.
    Yes, bring up the Calicos (injuries have nothing to do with talent, but you're reaching anyway so keep going)
    However ignore the guys he drafted in late rounds that ended up starters. Ignore the many pro-bowlers.

And yes, I should be a draft expert on TV. I'm right far more often than Kiper is, but if we're just going by how right I usually am compared to someone else - I should be the GM of the Titans. Buuuuttt...we're stuck with braindead Reinfeldt.
    I still find it funny that our own players don't understand Reinfeldt, all draft analysts don't understand his picks, and neither do any of us at the time - but give it 2 months and the homer vision takes over and these guys were great picks! Because they're titans!

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

That happens when you have one GM for 12 years.

The man has one season as a GM, and you want him fired. :rolleyes:

I do agree with that. It's not his fault Calico blew out his ACL.

That's just Haynesworth. No one else had said anything.

So, you should be an anylist because you are better than them, but they are the consumate experts? :hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar