Reese Crunching Numbers Leading Up to Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With free agency starting tonight at 11:01 pm, the Titans are looking to learn more details about the revised system. "We're going through and reviewing exactly what the new terms mean and don't mean," Titans GM Floyd Reese said. "For example, they tell you about the $7.5 million increase in the cap, but they don't mention that minimum salaries are going to jump by $40,000 a player. So that eats up a certain percentage of that cap before you even get out of the box. We have to go through and re-evaluate a bunch of those figures and put them in the system and see exactly where we are." Reese said the Titans may bring in a few candidates as early as this evening. "That's certainly possible," he said. "Hit it hard Friday night and Saturday morning and see what you come up with."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reece?

man i got a magnet for the spelling on this thing.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What chew talkin' bout?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol.

I saw it. Took a photo. I got all the evidence.

$40,000 and the photo is yours.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Uh... how bout 10% warning points. I realize you are clean right now but it's only a matter of time...

:brow:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmmm, 10% sounds tempting..I mean adds some prestige.....but I already been banned.....but with $40,000 I'd be a millionaire.

I'll get back to you.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

How did they ban Gunny? Getting off on Aussie politics

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Foreignism :brow:

9. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

Nah... it was all that religious talk... Reynalogy my ___!!!!!!:banned:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dont speak the lords name in vain. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar