Reese Optimistic About Titans Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

They said they drafted Looper to be backup to both T spots. Besides, why would you take a backup LT at 3?

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Backup LT at #3? That wasn't my point at all. If we take Brick he is our LT and Roos becomes our backup at LT if Brick is hurt. We simply move Roos over from the RT spot like we did when Hopkins couldn't play in the opener.
    I agree that Loper could be an option as a backup LT but he is still a ways away from being a guy we can depend on going into the draft. Bell might be a better option right now.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well the way you worded it, it sounded like Brick would be that backup.

Yes Bell could be an option for either T spot. Well at least the Titans scout that sometimes does chats on TC said he thought Bell could be looked at as a LT.

Just so many options for or line on the team now, seems some of these guys need to be placed into starting roles or they're talents are waisted.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm bettin' we trade down to another top 10 team lookin' for Leinart (Jets?) to get our 3rd round back. I don't know if the Saints will go Leinart over Young. I think we'll then take Young, Hawk or Brick in the first if they are left and use our new 3rd pick on a safety.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar