Reese Still Feels Deal With McNair Still Possible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

only way mcnair comes back is with a pay cut. won't happen, whatever whoever says he wants it to work out. plain and simple, work out a trade or cut him, let's get rid of this hassle and move on...

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Didn't we sign HOPE this season?

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

yeah, and?

4. Blazing Arrow

I did not think anyone would get my "HOPE" comment.

More like we picked up some Hope not Chris Hope. Play on words but less funny now if that is possible.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

because he misses Tank. DuH. :lol:

6. Blazing Arrow

Game one of last season comes to mind .... and the announcers actually replaying Tank being roled over by Willy Parker over, and over, and over again.

I am just saying that I have Hope that we resign McNair and I will keep it until he is gone.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

GoT has the best Tank story.
    We'll know in week. We need to get you on the first plane to reality right away. mcMVP is as good as gone... this is what is possible and what
    "will not happen" :irked:
    I LOVE THIS IDEA AND REESE CAN KISS MY BUTT IF HE ISN'T OFFERING!!!
    THIS IS THE KIND OF OFFER/DEAL I'd like to see happen!!!:boom:

:sleepy:

That's why I've been coming off as a hater... it's time to turn the page.

what comes after #9? #10 baby, #10
    -SEC 330 BIPOLAR

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I have calculated the probability of McNair remaining with the Titans.
    They are the same as a group of 10 monkeys randomly banging on type writer keys and reproducing the complete works of William Shakespeare without an error. Reese is right, it is still possible McNair stays but not probable.

9. Just out of curiosity, what would happen if the arbitrator favours McNair? What does McNair get out of winning this ruling? Money? Release? Trade? On the same line, what would happen if the Titans win the ruling? I'm confused as to what this whole process is leading to...

Thanks for your time.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    You want that single or double spaced?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar