Reflection on this past Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JettJett, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

titans always disappoint

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

But you don't. You could save time by just copy and pasting "The usual" for all your posts.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Overall 9 wins exceeded my expectations but also disappointed because I feel we should be playing next weekend

that disappointment happens when you've got the impressive wins we have under our belts

the loss to Jacksonville just kills man

4. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Jacksonville has He talent. That was never the issue. If anyone thinks next year they will be "give me" games they need to think twice. I hate the Hags but I won't underestimate them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Paper is paper...They have been poorly run for over a decade or more...How many early firsts have they had?..Until they have a quality coaching staff and ownership, they are the same old Jags to me. I said it earlier this year on this forum...Houston will win the division. I also said that the Jags won't be what everyone expects them to be...I'm more worried about the Colts and Texans 100%.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The Jags are looking for a new HC, could be Coughlin? They have talent, many on here wanted Ramsey or Jack, they got both. I bet we would take the 2 Allen WRs in a heartbeat as well, if they do go Fournette they will be tougher especially if Coughlin comes in and gives them an attitude adjustment. I'm not overlooking the Jags next year.
    We had a great chance this year to win the division and make some noise but we sh1t the bed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

We were competitive in every game except one. Possibly two cornerbacks away from being a legit top team. Hard to be mad. Things look good for next year, most players seem happy. Jury still put on CMM but he definitely bought himself some time

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I get it...trust me, I see who is on their team...but it hasn't panned out. Meanwhile, the Colts and Texans somehow someway, continue to dominate us and always stay at the top. Jack and Fowler are still question marks, Ramsey came on later in the season...I still think they have adequate RB's (not sure what's up there) and good WR's. They still have Blake Bortles who sucks terribly and took a huge step back. All I am saying is, the history there is long and proven. Until they start posting W's, I am focused on Houston and Indy...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

I think the Jags under achieved for most of the season. They were not considered nearly as bad a team to start the season. I was worried about them going into that game...

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We definitely **** the bed though bro....And I do think they go offense early this year for sure. They need OL help and a RB. Hell, maybe a damn QB lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar