Refs need to be fined when missing obvious calls...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Darryl_Licht, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darryl_Licht

Darryl_Licht Special Teams Standout

Today's game was filled with bad calls, missed calls, and total foul ups in the booth upstairs.

Do you think the NFL should fine refs for missing obvious calls when reviewed?

I cannot believe either of Munchak's challenges weren't overturned... piss poor officiating!

Why have challenges or anybody "upstairs" if your going to miss these calls anyway?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I disagree. Both challenges were tough to overturn. I can see why they went with the call on the field. The abundance of PI calls against the Titans, and lack thereof on the bolts was disturbing however.

3. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

its been 3 games so far this season and we have yet to have a decent group of refs today was the worse but still the titans hung on but the nfl needs to look into the refs having to beat them and a football team every week is gettin old

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I was just waiting for them to throw a flag on Hunter.

And for the record I don't think it was a penalty. He didn't push him.

But I just knew those damn refs were going to call it.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The 2nd challenge was right, but the 1st challenge we got ripped off.

This game was absolutely frustrating on the refs behalf. I'm just glad they gave us a holding call on San Diego's 2nd to last possession and didn't call that Justin Hunter push off :)

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The refs are part-time workers. They don't care and play their favorites in laundry throwing.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From what I've heard, each game is reviewed and the refs graded. Those which don't grade out well are eventually replaced.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Just like moderators.

I'll have my day.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For some reason, I pictured you as a whiney little girl when I read that.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I think both calls were correct on the field. Especially the second one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar