Reggie Bush highlight video..whew

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bigreese82, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STF

STF "blank"

The only thing is that he wont get those holes in the NFL. And he wont get that much of open field to run at either. Not against any NFL defense.

but what the heck... I want him to be a Titan! as well as I want Young to be a titan... any chance to get both of them?

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

if we trade all our picks for the next two years except our first this year... maybe.

3. STF

STF "blank"

yeah... well, that is out of question.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh, it's easy. Just trade Volek/Henry and this year's 2nd to the Jets for their first. Trade that and next year's one and three to Houston. Get Young with the first pick. Let NO take Leinart. Then take Bush. Then of course we don't pick until the fourth this year, and the second next year, but hey, hypothetical mission accomplished.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:drunk:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the offense is done for the next 10 years.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

There are two things I'm sure Reggie Bush is capable of in the NFL, and I don't know why one wouldn't expect the same:

1) He WILL get to the outside. Watch out for that.

2) He WILL burn people downfield. Keep an eye out for that, too.

If I were to list a 3 and 4, I'd say "He'll make more than a few people miss; and he'll be a heck of a return guy."

He's a weapon. His uses will vary.

8. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

You know what I just realised from that video. I bet Bush is HORRIBLE to block for. He doesn't know where he's going nevermind you. I bet a fair few of his long runs would be brought back in the NFL with hyperactive refs seeing none-existant ****.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

People forget that USC had an offensive line for the ages this year playing against PAC-10 defenses. It would have been interesting to see a Reggie Bush playing for someone like a Texas AM or a Northwestern.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bush reminds me of Gale Sayers. The nice thing about Bush is he can create mismatches in the secondary because he is an excellant reciever. This guy on screen passes will be out of this world. I don't see him being a 25 carry a game guy but there certainly is a possibility he could get 25 touches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar