Reggie Bush highlight video..whew

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bigreese82, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

When I look at the tackling in some of those videos I get more and more convinced I could play in the NCAA. In any case, I doubt we'll be seeing a lot of those runs when he gets in the NFL, the opposition will be that much better and faster. And I have to wonder how Reggie Bush will take a big hit from say Harrison, Minter or Lynch, he seems almost frail with that lithe body.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Glinks trade suggestion...

Jets would never do that. They don't covet volek and henry that much to think they are worth about 34 picks back in the draft(the difference beteen the jets 1st an titans 2nd). No way! They have a better qb in chad pennington if he can come back and brooks bollinger played well enough to be their #2 guy.

As for henry what is his value? They already have an aging curtis martin so the jets want to get that RB of the future. I think they would like to trade down and get one of the top RBs. We would also have to do another contract with henry because nobody will want him at that paycheck.

3. danny

danny Guest

Anyone notice the huge block Leinert threw in the first highlight when Bush reversed his field ?

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Awwww yea...(hiccup)...aah.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Nicely done at that.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I wasn't being serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar