Reggie Bush Titans-Bound?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting premise...

So the premise here is that the texans will not be able to to pass up the houston native and favorite son vince young. Interesting.

The saints need a young QB badly. Brooks is just an average player so they need an upgrade there but their stud RB mccallister is coming off a season ending injury and mcallister is 28 years old. Not young for a back. It wouldn't be outrageous for them to take bush but the real need would be QB. I agree with everyone here that if bush is there we take him. I would rather have a QB but bush is too good to pass up. A marshall faulk caliber back would really make this office work. Give steve mcnair more seasoned WR, more seasoned troupe and reggie bush and it will be like 2003 again! I hope!

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Played two gigs. Mainly corporate Christmas party stuff. We stayed down town at the Quay West Suites. Basically, we did the tourist crap like going to the zoo, Aquarium, Pubs, and went all over the city. I would've like to have seen Melbourne. I heard it was cool.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have fun with the accents?

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Oh yeah. As did they with mine.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did you try Vegemite?

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Yes! With out question the closest thing to eating actual vomet that I've ever taisted. Sorry, if you like it but WOOOOO that **** was nasty.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Best sea food I've ever had though. Unbelievable!

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Vegemite?

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

there's a few interesting article sat Tennessean.com this morning
    one remarks on how Bush could land in our lap
    why not....I'll take him
    it's amazing how one little (BIGA$$) game changes the landscape

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What was that Aussie group from the 80's that said something about a vegemite sandwhich in one of their songs? "Do you come from the land down under....something something something, men plunder"

Come on Gunny, help me out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar