Reggie Nelson for Titans 1st round selection?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

check out that hair. :ha:

here's a profile from a draft website.[​IMG]

doesn't that sound an awful lot like Bob Sanders?
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/prospects/reggie_nelson.html

I know we no longer have Floyd Reese but the Titans have a history drafting from the Florida program. This guy could really add something to our db's. What if the Titans had the best pass defense in the league? I know I blast Haynesworth but he's a dominate DT. Starks is ok and Smith must be signed... Odom, in my mind is very good. I like LaBoy. KVB... KVB is KVB. I just think with a guy like this at safety with Lowry and Fuller... Thompson gone... Woolfolk gone... the defense could be set. I think this Nelson dude could play corner too, at least I think he has... then there is Cortland Finnegan challenging Reynaldo. I don't think drafting another DB is a waste.

[​IMG]

Any thoughts on where our need is? I'm not so sure a #1 pick on a wr is the best option. Clavin Johnson won't be on the board. Otherwise I think Wade, Jones, Roby and Bennett are not a terrible group. I'd like to see Givens be worth a damn and maybe sign a fa wr. Maybe a fourth year guy... I have no idea who. I want a Reggie Wayne type.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I definitely wouldn't mind having him. There's other guys at the position I'd prefer, but I'd be happy with anyone over Thompson.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

me either. He sounds like a real ball hawker.
    like who? these guys we could draft in a later round or fa types? a guy we already have like Fuller?
    yeah, I'm tired of him. Even K. Dyson calls him out on the radio... on the extra point call in show after games...:yes:

4. if we cant get someone like dwayne jarret, because calvin is gonna be gone, i want this guy, he is exactly what ive been wanting at our safety spot

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

as long as we can shore up our D-line through FA or 2nd rounders.. i'd be all about Reggie Nelson.. he's a beast

6. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

He's the closest thing I've seen to Ed Reed. Plus, when we add Asante Samuel we'll have quite the team of dreadlocked DBs.

7. we gotta get hope to start growin hair

8. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Yeah Hope would deffinately have to grow his hair out atleast like Maroneys hair

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Michael Griffin is more like Ed Reed than Nelson is. He's physical, smart, and excellent on special teams as well as defense. He's also quite the physical presence at 6' 205lbs and with his speed.

By the way, to answer your question Bipolar, this is one of the OTHER guys I'm high on if you can't tell.:))

10. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

yeah lets get samuel and nelson then our new nick name would be the..." dreadful dread defense"....lol but being serious i think there wont be the de we exactly wanted in the 1st so i say lets get nelson as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar