Reggie Nelson for Titans 1st round selection?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

If he could be Bob Sanders.... I would trade up with this year's First, Third and next year's Second to get him!!!!

Did you see what "Bob Sanders" does for the INDY Defense... makes them 'respectable'.... High Praise SEC, I'm not disagreeing with you, in fact I Hope it's true and that the TITANS know it.

* I don't know Reggie Nelson too well, but if you got That kinda Faith in him (*Nelsology*) ... just give me the sign and we shall supplant the 'One True Faith' - Sorry Gunny :))

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree that if there is a S we can draft that is anything close to Sanders or Reed they should be a good possibility with pick #19.

Getting one of the top FA CBs and drafting one of the Ss just made our DBs among the best in the league as a group. Sounds good to me.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

How about we get them to reverse that and all go slick like Hope!;)

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

if we draft nelson and then also get A.Samuel.. where would Finnegan line up

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nickle

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We may not even get Samuel. So forget about him for a minute.

7. because we gotta have a secondary with a cool name like the steelers d line, the steel curtain, like the dreaded secondary or sumthin

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Reggie 'The Eraser' Nelson

[​IMG]

Warning=some profanity on a song at the 2 min 40 mark

9. Nelson could be gone by the time we pick though, there's more chance of Griffin being there when the titans pick at #19...

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

boooooo. i would be terribly disappointed if we picked griffen in the first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar