Reggie Nelson for Titans 1st round selection?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. as well would i, im a texas fan but reggie nelson is soooo good

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think we have more of a shot at him now becuz i thougth the falcons would snag him but i could see petrino draft brohm if he leaves letting nelson fall to us.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Nelson would be huge

4. i dont think that they are going to get brohm when they have vick and schuab, even tho vick might be traded

5. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

Atlanta could easily get a first round pick plus something else for Schaub or Vick. They could definitely take Brohm if Petrino is hyped about him.

6. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

reggie nelson has officaly declared hes comin out. hopefuly he holds up a titans jersey with the 1 on it, on draft day.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Nelson or Landry

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Nelson looked like he hurts himself more than the guys he hits. He's way too physical for his body size. Put 5 or 10 more pounds on that frame and I'll like him a lot more.

9. he has never looked like he hurts himself when he hits people... hes the one on his feet jumpin when they are on the ground, but im sure that when he does get drafted by whoever hes gonna have to put on muscle weight

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow. this is great. i got a safety like I wanted.

you win the prize Snookus.

thanks for playing!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar