Reinfeldt Confirms Interest in Keyshawn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt said today his team is interested in WR Keyshawn Johnson. "He’s a possibility here," Reinfeldt said. "You look at the consistency of his career, year-in, year-out he’s been a productive guy. He’s a big guy, a big target, a possession guy, a veteran. I think those are things that would interest us." Coach Jeff Fisher, who has known Johnson most of his life, also expressed interest. "There’s interest on both parties’ behalf," Fisher said. "I think we'll probably look into the possibility of pursuing things. Where that goes, I can't tell you." ESPN has reported Johnson will visit the Titans on Friday.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So it's a definite maybe..

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yay.........wait we want a declining, old, possession WR to come here for one year.

Sorry if I'm not jumping up and down I wouldn't hate it but IDK if it's the right move.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Keyshawn to Visit Titans Friday

On Espn's Nfl Live Michael Smith reported that Keyshawn Johnson is traveling to Nashville today and will meet with the titans tommorrow!!!!!!!

5. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

I think this is good news if true. I have mixed feelings about Keyshawn, but I think he would definately upgrade our WR corp, at least for this year.

6. titansfan4eva24

yeah man its true...it came on at about 420ish p.m. on nfl live...smith said fisher and johnson have a good relationship and said the titans need a veteran WR like keyshawn

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's true. Poor Keyshawn, I hope he realizes that Tn. is where veteran WR's careers come to die.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

blah blah blah. Am I the only one that translate's MR's quotes in to pure jibberish now? He's all talk. Not that I care whether or not we get Keyshawn. Surely someone else on our team could do what he does.

9. titansfan4eva24

yeah but if we get him....he will be our number 1..which would open up things for everyone else...soo a 2 year deal would not be a bad idea

10. :ha: Hate to say I told ya so, I said before mini-camp he'd be a Titan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar