Reinfeldt the Hero..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jun 12, 2007.

?
  1. agreed..

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Mods.. remove this poll and merge the threads. Nothing has changed. MR stinks.

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. You should have posted the donkey from Shrek3 trying to act cute instead. Now that was funny!

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

In response to: Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=26463&highlight=hero

Mods.. please don't merge the threads..

[​IMG]

so do you guys still think Reinfeldt is a 'zero'..?

The way i see it, MR has done an excellent job so far.
    We have one of the best (if not the best) secondaries in the NFL (edit: with Pacman), and certainly one of the top 3 QBs in the league (in terms of scoring and determining the outcome of a game). We're comfortable with who we have at FB and TE, and will definitely sign a backup vet RB before training camp. We continue to be in excellent position cap wise and are in no immediate danger of losing any of our weapons to other teams.

I'm OK with our receivers and might even end up being pleasently surprised with the performance of rookie Paul Williams. Book it.

The only upgrade i'd like to see from now until training camp is at the DE position. With that said, i do feel comfortable enough to grade our post-MR roster a (B+) compared to our pre-MR roster (C-).

Bring in a Jevon Kearse type DE... ummm well not really a JK type DE but someone better than who we already have, and i'll change my grade to an (A-). Combine that with our salary cap position and i see no reason why our overall roster should not be graded an (A). (assuming our OL continues to create holes and our RBs provide identical results to that of 06).

If our WRs step up, i really see no reason why any of the so called 'experts' would rate our roster less than an A+.

Reinfeldt is a hero in my book...

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

In all honesty im feeling alot better about this team then I did when that first thread was made. I wouldn't consider him a hero just yet but if we get an upgrade at the DE position.... then yes he will be a hero

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Donkey makes Shrek.

As for MR, I am fine with the moves. Didn't over spend for moderate talent (even though he wanted too). Tried for Clements.

Will wait and see what the drafted players bring.

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i'm gonns kinda use the words Merril Hoge said about VY

"Mike Reinfeldt is nothing more than the initial dismantling of an organization based on a bad GM selection."

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nobody can say...

Nobody knows really how good a job reinsfeld is doing until a couple of years from now. Maybe not until 2010 will we know how good a draft we had.

I do know that that we should be better at 3 defensive postions. Safety-MLB-corner. At safety we added scott and griffin. At corner we added harper and herndon. At MLB we added fowler.

Reinsfeld didn't draft lendale white. It was not reinsfeld who drafted pacman. It wasn't reinsfeld's idea to try griffin at corner either.

I like the fact he is cheap. I like the fact he is looking ahead several years rather than desperately spending to be better this year.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

get alex brown...then we'll c...maybe not hero..but if we get that DE...than def great job

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yep.. donkey rules.

[​IMG]

don-kehhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What?! MR hasn't done ANYTHING more than what he did 3 months ago when he was a zero.
    Did something happen that I missed?

This entire thread was some sort of sick joke, wasn't it? Sorry, I didn't detect the sarcasm initially.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ohhh! I KNOW, I KNOW!! We signed Herndon!! Oh yeah. In that case, oh man he's DEFINITELY a hero! I mean, Herndon! Whoooooooo! Way to go MR! I can't imagine the competition we had to outbid in order to get a pro-bowler like Herndon that cements our top 5 draft pick status next year.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat..

Who should he have signed. Be specific.

Too many fans act like little kids at a candy counter. There is not as much money as many seem to think and we don't want huge long term deals for guys who are not worth it. At least he is not over paying for people..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar