Remember the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Our uniforms are ugly? I actually like our unis and logo. Sheesh, now I feel like that nerdy kid in high school that doesn't know he's a nerd. Fml

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Our problem is we need to be good again. When you are a kid, you like the good team or whoever your parents follow. I met a guy at a bar who had a 13 yr old kid who loved the Steelers. They were from Nashville. Kid was even born in Nashville. He had zero reason to like Pitt but when I asked him, he said they win a lot. What could I say? The Steelers have made the playoffs every year but one since '08 (last time Titans went). And won a Super Bowl in that time. Not to mention won another one in '05.

If we want more fans, we need to win some games......period

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you should have reminded the punk and his child abuser father that Tebow is 1-0 in the playoffs ...

then drop you mike and go into a buffalo stance

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

There's no way that's right

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I don't think they went in 09 or last year. So... Two.

But that may not be right

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/pit/

I don't see all the hype with ****tsburgh.. their overall record is barely above .500, and they have only had success a couple of times in their history: 72-84, 93-97, and then recently. Yeah they have gotten lucky with their Super Bowls, but their overall performance is pretty average. Their fans are so obnoxious, especially when most are bandwagon fans, like that scumbag New Horizons met in Nashville. I'll always wipe my ass with that terrible yellow towel.

Oh, and from 1933-1971 they only made the playoffs once. Some great team with historical prestige right?

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, it's not right.

They missed in 2009 and 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar