Remember when everyone wanted Haynesworth kicked off the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

thats more like it,only managed to watch 2 live games this year and he's been all in the face of qb's all day.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Was Pacman suspended from the NFL for going to strip clubs?

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Keep on blowin your hot air Mr Division II,
    I stand by my opinion...

[​IMG]

4. Hoffa

Going to the clubs is where he got in trouble. Like I said, he continued to go after being suspended, AH ceased stomping on people heads. Get it yet?

A lawyer crafted letter Pac signed weeks later, although he probably couldn't read it. AH apologized in front of a microphone immediately after the game. See, apples and oranges--no comparison. Getting it yet?

And also joined a wrestling circus. AH didn't. See, a difference!

Like you said before, although AH's road rage case was thrown out of court, he was guilty anyway. And although Pac has not been convicted (although I could argue he was caught) he is guilty. I got it!!

Like I said, it is only my opinion that these two cases are different and don't compare. You think differently. I'm fine with that, I'm not trying to prove your opinion wrong. You seem to be hell bent in proving my opinion is wrong. But it can't, because it's just an opinion.

5. Deuce Wayne

And the football field is where Haynesworth gets in trouble. Should he stop going to games/practices?

An apology is an apology. Pac has apologized in front of camera as well. But again, PacMan hasn't been proven guilty either, Haynesworth's situation was a bit different.

Again with the wrestling thing? Who cares? How is this relevant?

Uh. That's exactly what you've been doing.

Word up. Thanks for your time.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

After a brief skimming, I'm glad I've avoided this thread for all this time.

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

never wanted him to go. something must have been going on in the trenchs to make him snap

8. Hoffa

Wish I had too...:rolleyes:

9. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

It's become clear to me that the only way to settle this is to have Pacman and Albert to square off in a cage match......Oh wait, I think that would break Pacman's no physical contact clause.

10. Deuce Wayne

'Til now. Thanks for showing up buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar