Remember when we wanted?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

:whack:I wanted Jake Locker.......

2. The Toddster

The Toddster New Guy from Lurkerville

Exposure has value. We see the greater body of work due to that exposure and that can help a player get drafted at a higher spot. The only way to test a player is to play him.

I don't know how much faith I have in the idea that mid and late rounders pan out just as much as the top picks. For one, there are a lot more mid and late rounders. Two, we never hear much when they are cut.

3. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I remember thinking Pacman Jones would be a Deion Sanders type gamechanger. He ended up being a Pacman Jones type headache.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I remember a lot of people on here, A LOT, being high on getting Levitre.

Now... A LOT of hindsight on this complaining about it.

Go figure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar