Report: Buccaneers to Release Alterraun Verner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Florida is a tax free state. If we offered the same amount, then we low balled him.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How?

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

All I know is we need to hurry up and sign this man. If for no other reason so that we can cut all the scrub CBs we have now. Simms is the only one worth keeping around because he's cheap and played halfassssed decent.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You can say it all you want- doesn't make it any more true.

He was damned good here. Stop talking.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

verner sucks, was a decent cb2 for us but no point in bringing him back

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wait a minute, are you telling me TN does not have a state tax? WTF??? I truly didn't know that. I stand corrected on the lowball statement, but I'd still bring him in and kick the tires on Verner.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Decent, maybe... Damned good? No.
    Better than what we had last season...but they could throw Gatorade buckets out on the field and do more to obstruct a WR than last years crew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar