Report: Some Titans would welcome Pacman back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Although Pacman Jones won't return to the Titans this season, some of his teammates would welcome him back if his suspension were shortened. ...more

[​IMG]

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Of course they would. They like winning. They know they'd be undefeated right now if he was in Harper's spot.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Key word is "some". If you don't have "all", then you have a divided locker room.

4. Deuce Wayne

"Running back LenDale White told The Tennessean that he thinks "53 of 53" Titans players would want Jones back."

How are those numbers Hoffa? This team wants to win, whether you want them to or not.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Some..
    as in all except for Harper.

Well maybe not. Guess that would make it "most"..

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

doesn't sound like all to me

"Safety Chris Hope, however, said Jones might have to change to fit in with the team.

"I am sure he would not come back with a negative attitude, because he realizes there is not going to be any room for that," Hope told the Tennessean. "We have changed our attitude as a team. It is a positive locker room now, a family-friendly atmosphere. So I'm pretty sure he would come back in and not be a problem."

Some Titans said it might be for the best that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell didn't lift Jones' season-long suspension."

"At least one formerly outspoken Titan, however, refused to discuss Jones.

"I am not going to answer any questions regarding him," center Kevin Mawae, who has expressed his opinion that Jones needs to reform, told the newspaper."

7. Deuce Wayne

You didn't bold Hope's last sentence. Why?

"So I'm sure, he'd come back in and not be a problem." I guess we pick and choose what we want to hear.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Oh no! Now we have another bigot out there... Kevin Mawae, sheesh can't anyone just give Pac a slap on the wrist so this can all be over with? Oh yeh I forgot, he still has trials to attend... darn

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

You smashed yourself, when highlighting that one sentence, you didnt read after it

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah I saw it but the highlighted sentence sends more of a message

Gloat, next time you throw out a quote by someone don't leave a word out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar