Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Report: Titans about to walk on Finny

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    This is true, no big names have been signed yet from any team.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    A guy who can tackle, make plays in the slot, play outside when needed and blitz from the nickel? Alteraun Verner. He did it his rookie year.

What we need is a guy who can play outside full-time. Finnegan isn't that guy and neither is Verner.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    I would say he is, if that's what it takes. It's not worth tethering ourselves for the next six years on a $60 million contract, but $10.6 million this year and we don't have another huge hole to try to plug, yes absolutely.
  4. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    I have to disagree with you a bit NS. It would have done us no good to keep Bulluck around. He had nothing left. You're right about that. The leadership he provided for a decade, however, was sorely missed. I'm not saying that we should have kept him around, but we needed leadership after he left. I get what jwill is saying.
  5. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    Explain?
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,274
    KVB nor Finny is on the same level as Bishop. KVB and Finny are on the same level and the same type of player.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,941
    One thing that would be cool about keeping Finny would be if he ends up a Titan for life.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    He'd have to get 2 more contracts from the Titans for there to be a chance of that.
  8. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $303
    "I'm the best boy. I'm the best." Blaine Bishop
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,807
    naw,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V__YA6rxwY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V__YA6rxwY&feature=related[/ame]

He da best, man.