Report: Titans loaned Travis Henry money for child support

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

GOOD READ
    http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070826/SPORTS01/70826010

what a maroon :eh?:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he must think he is in the NBA or something

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Why no comment. They should loan the dude money as long he's going to pay it back or earn it back. And be ok with saying they did it. Many companies make advance payment to keep their employees out of trouble. But it does go to show you, Travis was just full of problems. You ought to be able to make your child support payments if you play in the nfl. It may be tough, but you do what you gotta do, and you make sacrifices. But I think Travis' decision of late were all about himself.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nine kids with nine different women, not very bright Travis.:rolleyes:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bigtitan beat me to it..

:ha: :ha:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know condoms are kind of expensive, but they're a hell of a lot cheaper than nine kids!

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I believe he did something similar with the Bills. It has been a while, but seems like he renegotiated his contract to get more up front and less over the life of the agreement so that he could pay off his teen girlfriend.

Not the brightest bulb in the box, but he has always been one of my favorites to watch on the field.

10. Its pretty hard to believe that someone playing in the nfl, and getting paid as much as he is, needs help to pay for child support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar