Report: Titans loaned Travis Henry money for child support

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yep,.... them's one big family's

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yep ........ he left ...... payment enough

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or he could have sold some of the cars
    or some of the jewelry that he spent all the support money on

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Ok, so usually the tennessean boards have pretty worthless comments - but I just have to repost a couple:

Sorry - couldn't resist. But seriously - that's pretty pathetic behavior. I can almost deal with the 9 kids by 9 women, but not paying the support for them? Come on, Travis. And I always thought he was pretty good in protection... :rimshot:

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Travis, real classy guy. A social problem letting these degenerates continue to procreate. This guys nuts should've been snipped after his 3rd illegitimate child.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh my god. I didn't wanna read this thread because I thought the title of it was all there was to it but now that I actually read it im shocked. Dumb dumb dumb Travis :doh:

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

not to mention him smoking the herb. lord knows he'll try a little "herbal remedy" for that leg injury of his.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Boo! Each player gets allotted 2 tickets and the price of each ticket comes directly out of their check. So, they don't "give" the family any tickets.:rolleyes:

I'm so disappointed in Travis. This is totally unacceptable.:irked:

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

stay classy Travis.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

More disappointed then when he got suspended for four game because of drugs or the fact that he just let McGahee has his job with no argument at all?

As said before it is pretty common for companies to allow you personal loan. What it probably came down to is an order from the courts to put a lean on his paycheck. The order forces the employer to pay as long as the employee is employed. The courts look at is as the companies responsibility too and will put a lean on the company if they do not pay as requested. It probably came down to a lien being issues and the payroll department not handling it a in a timely manner having to pay and basically telling Henry the money was due.

A recon of the Employee AR Account would review such loans. I believe the Titans publicly release financial statements so a good reported could easily snoop them out if they knew where to look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar