Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OMFG that looks so sick is that Chris!

Im obsessed with all RE Games

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

That's CG for sure, but yeah, it looked very good... from what you can see in the trailer, it looks like Capcom will use the same formula as RE4.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

RE4 = the best game ive ever played in my entire life.

Yeah and Toly you can see similarities in that trailer. Definitely.

When does it come out? Im definitely looking froward to it.

And this is going to be PS3 only right? Ill be pissed if they bring it to X Box

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No it's both 360 and PS3.

Although most news seems to be 360 related.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wait...xbox 360 LIVE?? Was that an accident tagging it with that closing trademark? I hope not. This as a multiplayer would be great.
    I didn't think it'd be for 360. Thought sony would have it, but that's good news.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've never understood Capcom's position on this series. So many games out on so many different consoles, though x-box i don't believe had any.

It's a top seller for sure and should be out on the main systems to maximise profits.

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

This was always meant to be a multi-platform title as far as I'm concerned. But even if it was planned to be a PS3 exclusive, it wouldn't have taken Capcom too long to nix the exclusivity tag in the same way they did with DMC4. After all, the 360 has a much bigger install base and Capcom has made a lot of money out of Lost Planet and Dead Rising. They'll make much more with RE5 for sure. It's called doing smart business.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ive never been a big fan of the RE series(just too scary for me), but if the real game looks anything like that, it would be worth a rental.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But would it be worth wetting yourself? I'll have to play it in the daylight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar