Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'll be sure to get some depends on my way home.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

just a side note here ......
    there is supposed to be a Wii exclusive RE
    Umbrella Chronicles I believe it is
    a little disappoited that 5 won't be a Wii title (for now)
    curious that Nintendo has developed a shotgun cradle for the Wiimote, when (supposedly) the game isn't in development for the console

makes no sense considering that RE has been a Nintendo exclusive for years, and that 4 was re-released on Wii and that there are accessories being manufactured with 5 in mind

I think something is afoot !!

"The first Resident Evil game for the Wii, Umbrella Chronicles takes place from the first person as your characters move through a fully 3D mansion. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella's stronghold. Using the Wiimote, you take aim at enemies and fire away. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii."-http://wii.ign.com/objects/827/827187.html

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As I said before I don't get what Capcom is playing at with this series. Great games but Capcom run it terribly.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Damn I can't wait for this game. I been in love with RE since 2, and oh man 4 was the longest game I ever played.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Long ? ? ? ?

try Final Fantasy XII or Knights of the Old Republic for long :yes:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Saying Resident Evil 5 will be out sometime before 2010 :eek:

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wtf Thats Too Long

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

This is the full version of the RE5 trailer shown at E3, it includes real-time game footage as well...

<object width="480" height="292">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.gamersyde.com/extstream_4151_en"></param>
    <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.gamersyde.com/extstream_4151_en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="292" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Looks amazing. Redfield is ripped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar