Retiring #1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

You got to be kidding?

At the rate the Texans are going, they will NEVER get to retire a jersey. Note to overalls, you have to have good players first..:moon2:

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Sweeeeet! :)

That was my dream back in 1999 when the Titans were looking to find a replacement for Crystal Chandelier. Moon ended up signing with the Chiefs and O'Donnell with the Titans. I know I'm in the minority but I always hated NOD. As a old Oilers fan it's seemingly impossible for me to view anyone who's been associated with the Steelers with anything but disdain. As great as 1999 was, having Moon starting during the second half of the season when McNair was hurt would have been a dream (that being said I know that O'Donnell Duck played an integral role in that magical season and he earned at least a certain amount of respect even from the biggest Steeler hatin' old Oiler fan).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar