Reuben Foster Fails Drug Test

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanthakur, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Someone is going to draft a very pissed off Reuben Foster

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Please drop to 18. I would love to get a pissed off ILB that hits like a train and plays all 3 downs. We desperately need an ILB that's good in coverage.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Issue is, I can't see him falling past 16 (Baltimore). We'd probably have to draft him on a #5 trade back or move up. #14 likely, which is philly, #15 is Indy and I can't imagine working a deal w them.

Just imagine Jamal Adams at 5, Reuben Foster at 18, best cb avail w our 3rds. Sets a new tone for the defense.

5. The Playmaker

I would take that draft in a heartbeat. Adams at 5 is worth moving to Byard at FS and seeing how he plays for a year. We would finally have an attitude on the defensive side of the ball that has been lacking for years.

6. xpmar9x

Only thing I'm worried about is CB play. Does Ryan, McCain, Sims, Reed, + 3rd rd rookie fix that group? All depends on the youngins

7. The Playmaker

My defense for this is the CB position isn't of the biggest importance in a Lebeau defense and even though we saved money by cutting McCourty, if we truly felt desperate at the position we would have at least waited until after the draft.

I also know everyone keep talking about moving 5 but if the QBs don't go early, 18 is a prime spot for a QB run to happen so a trade and acquisition of a 2nd round pick could still be in play.

Right now, if we're going all defense in the 1st then it's hard to get better than Adams/Foster. I would deal with the consequences at the CB position later.

8. xpmar9x

1) Adams
    1) Foster
    3) Best CB/WR
    3) Best CB/WR

That defense would be so nasty. LeBeau would love it, that's for sure.

9. The Playmaker

I'm on board with that. I wouldn't be worried about facing an opposing TE for the next decade haha

10. xpmar9x

1) Adams
    1) Foster
    3) Teez Tabor
    3) Carlos Henderson

Grab a TE in rd 4, few interesting mid-rd guys. I'd go sign Boldin to a 1yr deal. He's better than Douglas and Weems arguably Sharpe even at 37. We have the $ and are making a playoff push, did it with Andre.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar