Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

sorry to crash the party but pretty real sure youd do a lot better if you posted a game for everyone to see in each of these threads youre doing

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

ILB just isn't that valuable position. How many ILBs have gone top 10 in the last few years?

I wouldn't necessary hate it but think theres more premium at other positions.

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

As much as I love Foster, I'd rather take Adoree Jackson with the rams pick and get someone like Zach Cunningham with our pick. Maybe, Foster falls, though.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I would LOVE Cunningham if he comes out

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

For the Titans I completely disagree. think about how often we get wrecked by TEs, screens or passes in the flat. foster wrecks checkdowns

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think both Cunningham and Foster will be available mid-late 1st round.

7. The Hammer

If Cunningham comes out

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Well yeah, that's implied.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. The Hammer

And I do not think it is automatic he comes out either. He is only a redshirt softmore. If he went to a school known primarily for football, like Ohio State or Alabama, then 99% he is coming out. Those guys at the egghead schools though are usually wired differently. They like to finish their education, take Andrew Luck for example.

10. Stan

Stan Infinite

I see too much of the Zach Brown that we drafted when I watch Cunningham. But without the speed. He runs around and chases too much, he's bigger than ZB. Doesn't impose himself like Foster though. Foster is a game changer and is a defensive cornerstone for a decade

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar