Revamped O-line now a Titans strength

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't get how people think Warmack is just going to come in and be a top OL right out of the gate.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We need to draft a tackle in the 3rd or 4th rounds. Roos and Stewart have player option years after 2013 and could void them to get another big contract.

This offensive line is anything but set for the future.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If he isn't at least an above average guard from day one we really screwed the pooch.

4. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Don't forget that they added Rob Turner and Chris Spencer, both with several years NFL experience, via free agency. They give the OL good depth at OG and C. Otto and a couple other holdovers will be in camp seeking backup roles but I agree that an OT should be added in the rounds drafted Saturday.

Oh, and what's his name is still on the roster. Amano. :(

The OLine is in much better shape then where they ended last season. Now for some help on defense. Looking for 2 defensive players tonight.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

As a die hard Titans fan living in the Bay I can tell you Delanie Walker will not always be a pro bowl caliber TE but he's a consistency upgrade over Cook and in crunch time he ALWAYS shows up. Kinda one of those guys that shows up more for the big games than the rest but I'd rather have it that way than the reverse :)

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Livin in the bay area. Grew up in SJ.

7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

our Oline is one injury away from being bad again. we need better depth. cant count on a healthy oline all season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar