Revis and Marshall strong possibility of being cut by Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a worse teammate than Brandon Marshall. No team will ever win with him.

2. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

How about Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter? Would gladly take Marshall over these 2....at least his production outweighs whatever headaches he could bring. He's frustrated at lack of winning in this league...wish our players would be as frustrated that it raises their production level to be great.

3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Can't trust Marshall, he's not a man of his word, did he ever pay his bet with Antonio Brown and give him his Porsche?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I thought the agreement was to donate the car

5. JCBRAVE

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Bill Belicheat's Spidey senses went off after you typed this out.

Patriots will at least give him a look, for sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

Might as well hand them another SB trophy is this happens

Gronk, Bennett, Edelman, and Marshall would be a dream team

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't have an issue with him being outspoken, especially since he got his bi-polar disorder under control. I think he has some insightful things to say. I'm pretty sure I've said that on here before.

Doesn't change the fact that he wears out his welcome pretty quickly everywhere he goes and now he's old.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He has feuded with every quarterback he has had. He wouldn't practice with the Jets backups. He fought Sheldon Richardson. He fought Robbie Gould in Chicago. He feuded with Lance Briggs. He feuded with Matt Forte.

People don't want to be around him. You can't win like that.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar